Do you love social media and music?
Do you want to be part of a busy, up-beat, and hard-working team?
Are you interested in working directly with an independent musician?
If you answered yes, we might be the perfect fit for you. We are looking for interns that are reliable, responsible, and ready to join a fun and hardworking team. We require that all of our interns be eligible for college credit.
- Social media experience necessary even if only on a personal level
- Hard-worker with a drive to succeed in what is asked, who delivers tasks on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication; strong attention to detail
- Creative ideas on how to grow our mailing list, increase online presence, and engage our fan base
- Team player as well as ability to contribute individually
- Must have video chat capabilities to join in on our weekly group meetings and check-ins
Types of tasks interns will be performing:
- Reaching out to our fan base on all social media platforms to collect e-mail addresses
- Finding users to follow/friend/like our pages
- Writing/posting tweets, statuses, updates
- Outreach to sites with similar interests
- Researching certain online sites to find ones that are pertinent to what we are doing
- Promoting shows
- Building connections with venues for future tours
- Completing on-going tasks as they unfold
Some tasks will be ongoing and some will be one time assignments. We welcome and encourage input from our interns. Our goal is for you to learn and grow with us. We want you to enjoy what you’re doing while learning the ins and outs of a musician’s life and what it takes to promote them. Sign up for the opportunity below! We look forward to hearing from you.
Note: College Credit Required!